I already wrote a post about not believing any country including Iran will use a nuclear bomb, but clearly the Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu does not agree according to his speech before the United Nations General Assembly.
A week ago Netanyahu was on “Meet the Press,” where he kept using the term “red line” and imploring the United States to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon. Fine, but here are my issues:
- I don’t like other countries meddling in U.S. politics especially during elections
- I don’t like the U.S. being pressured into taking actions against other countries
- I don’t like annoying terms or phrases like “red line”
- I don’t like world leaders who disrespect my president (and then want to tell him what to do…)
- I don’t like crappy displays that look like something I made for a 5th grade project with poster board from Kroger or Staples
Will Benjamin Netanyahu get off the United States’ ball-sack?
Netanyahu’s not an idiot! He knows good and damn well that Iran isn’t going to drop a nuclear bomb on anyone. Nor is any other country because the countries who definitely have a nuclear bomb will obliterate Iran if they used it. So that’s not the issue here.
The real issue is that at least Netanyahu wants to be the only country with a nuclear weapon in the region. Well, I don’t know what to tell him! Honestly, I don’t because the United States doesn’t have any money to spare for any more wars. GOT IT. GET IT. GOOD!
I don’t know how the citizens of Israel feel, but no one wants them or any other country to be bombed. Unfortunately, the United States is up a creek on the money front just in case no one was paying attention not to mention that our military needs a break!
So Benjamin Netanyahu needs to leave that sign of his in his hotel room and formulate another plan of action.